Today is my brother's 20th birthday!
(To all those who may be concerned,
the chin strap is no longer in existence. Thank goodness.)
Guess what that means, brother? You get a whole post dedicated to you! I know...you're super pumped about it. This means you're totally famous now since this blog is read by tens of people every day! :)
So, for your birthday...here's a Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad You're My Brother list:
10. Compared to you, I look really tan.
9. You're moped is really cool. No motorcycles neccessary!
8. Since you are "folliculary challenged", down the road I will always look like the younger sister. :)
7. You used to insist on wearing tube socks up to your knees at all times.
6. You followed in my footsteps and are now a Clemson Tiger.
5. Your original songs on the piano are the bomb, obviously. Even when played repetitively.
4. You show up with an entourage of friends when I'm home alone and I think I hear someone breaking in.
3. You are one of the founding members of the C2H2 band...which produced hits such as "I can count to 5" and "SDH".
2. You're willing risk your life and drive me miles into the Deliverance-like backwoods of the mountains to get shampoo when somehow every single family member forgot to pack some.
And the number one reason...
1. Don't let this go to your head...but, I think you're pretty cool. Even though I'm older than you, I look up to you in many ways. You are SO smart (hello, engineering major!), you're talented, you've always been very level headed and you're definitely a hard worker. At times growing up, I would wonder whether or not we would have a good friendship since there was such an age difference. Now I realize I didn't need to worry about that. I am so thankful for the relationship that we have and the fact that even though I'm "old" you still want to hang out with me! I'm so proud to call you my brother!
|Ross and his super cute girlfriend, Evans|
And just so you know, the fact that you are now 20 makes me feel really old. So, thanks for that. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it's your best one yet!
Love you bunches,
your FAVE Sister