Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What I'm loving right now...

I heart these boots...if only they weren't $348. A girl can dream though. Why do you have to be SO expensive, Frye????




My NEW camera lens!! (A big THANK YOU to my in-laws and my hubby!!) Needless to say, my dogs have had some major photo shoots these past few days. Next up on my list of guinea pigs is my BFF's precious baby girl, Emma Gray!!


This OPI nail polish...You Don't Know Jacques:

My besties that I get to have Christmas dinner with tomorrow night (and their hubbies too!)


Kristy, Brooke, me, Katie, Linds & Emma Gray, Mare & Wells
 Tyler candles...especially Limelight. They make your entire house smell delicious.

And last, but DEFINITELY not least...the fact that these people are in town or will be soon for Christmas!

Left: My brother, Ross & his girlfriend, Evans
Right: Cousins Josh & Sarah