Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Clearly I am awesome at this.

So yeah, I already suck at blogging. I put up exactly one post and then completely forget about the ol' blog. Well, not anymore...I am back. I know, it's super exciting. :)

To be honest, I think I felt like I wouldn't have much to blog about until we started a family. But I've decided that I dont have to wait on that anymore. There are so many wonderful things in my life right now and whether I'm pregnant or not, I want to be able to look back and remember them.

So, I'll start by introducing you to the loves of my life. First and foremost, my amazing husband, Jason.
(I dont know why my picture is so tiny)
I don't think I can put into words how much he means to me. So, I'll just leave it at this: I am one lucky woman!

Next up, Sydney and Miller...our crazy but lovable children dogs.
They love each other. :)
Sydney is the yellow and Miller is the chocolate. These two are spoiled rotten. But look at those sweet faces...we can't help it.

OK, so there you have it...a little something about me. And there's more where that came from...I'm serious this time. :)

1 comment:

marylanierd said...

Here you are! I love it!