Wednesday, December 7, 2011

35 weeks, 2 days!

We made it to 35 weeks and we're still hanging in there! 35 weeks is a big milestone because if they had been born before 35 they automatically have to go to the NICU. Now, it just depends on how well they are doing when they arrive.

Since we've been here, they've been monitoring my blood pressure every 4 hours. It had been holding steady up until yesterday evening when we got two high readings. So, we will be finding out soon if today will be their birthday! (That doesn't even feel real to type that!)

Obviously, the longer I stay pregnant, the better for the babies. But, I have to admit that I'm going a little bit crazy after being in the hospital for a week now!

I'll post later with another update once we find out more...and I'll try to get a picture in there too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying for you and the babies!!!