Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ABC's of Me

I've seen this on a few other blogs so I thought I'd join in the fun...
A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: King. Thankfully...since we periodically have two large dogs in the bed with us.

C. Chore you hate: Um, LAUNDRY. Without a doubt the worst chore in the history of the world.

D. Dogs: Sydney and Miller! I love dogs and am known among my friends as the "dog whisperer". :) Everytime I see a stray dog, I have to stop and try to get it back to it's home. 

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast and the Today show. GMA does not work for me. Once I get to work, it's checking blogs and Facebook.

F. Favorite color: Blue

G. Gold or silver: hmm...I can't pick. So both.

H. Height: 5’4

I. Instruments: Piano

J. Job title: Marketing Coordinator

K. Kids: Other than my dogs? None yet. :)

L. Live: South Carolina

M. Mom’s name: Shari

N. Nicknames: Croutons, Jame

O. Overnight hospital stays: none, thankfully!

P. Pet peeve: People who just drive around with their blinker on

Q. Quote from a movie: Don't you bite your lip!

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: two younger brothers

T. Time you wake up: Weekdays - somewhere between 7:15 and 7:30, Weekends - as late as possible :) (which usually ends up being 9:30)

U. Underwear: whatever is clean :) (see least favorite chore)

V. Vegetables you dislike: hmm...beets or radishes

W. What makes you run late: the fact that I wait until the last possible second to get in the shower

X. X-Rays you’ve had: don't think I've had any

Y. Yummy food you make: Shrimp and grits...which I happen to be making tonight. YUM!

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: This is a tough one...but either elephant or giraffe

No comments: